Kolambuganon we're going Global....WELCOME

Please promote this site....

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > ILA-ILA SA TA!... Kumusta naman tawon mo diha!

Dodong-kolambuganon

:DHi!!!... Kumusta mo diha amigo ug mga amiga!!.. Let me introduce myself!... Si Ernesto Borres ni (for short Ernie) nga taga Tinagsa, Kolambugan.  Anak ako ni Felimon ug Pamela Borres.  Ang akong iyaan sila si Carmencita Apat ug si Elena Parojinog.  Ang akong mga ig-agaw (Sa Apat's family) sila si Junior, Christina, Nining, Vilma(em2), Susan, Ray, Romy ug sa Parojinog family, sila si Elsa (ang uban niyang mga ig-soon wa nako kahinomdom sa ilang mga ngalan, dugay-dugay na gyud nga wala contact.  With my friends nga sobrang dugaya na nga wala na gyud mag kita.  namely, sila Bienvinido Avila (Ben), Arthur Salazar ug sa mga uban nga wa nako hkahinomdom sa ilang mga ngalan.  Sa mga HCHS nga mga ka batch mate ko, pero some of them not really my friends, pero I can still remember some of their names, Like, Concepcion Sumuntan, Jane dela Pena, Nida Espinoza, Rene Imperial, Nestor de Nore, and the rest.  Well I hope is everyone is ok and still alive.  So let's start introducing ourself... Ila-ila sa ta bay, amigo ug amiga!.. Let's keep the ball rolling!...MABUHAY (MABUHI) KAMONG TANAN AND WELCOME TO THE KOLAMBUGANON WEBSITE.  Ato ni Amigo ug mga amiga!!!:D:):cool::wink::):)

July 27, 2009 at 2:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]

Dodong-kolambuganon at 02:37AM on Jul 27, 2009

:DHi!!!... Kumusta mo diha amigo ug mga amiga!!.. Let me introduce myself!... Si Ernesto Borres ni (for short Ernie) nga taga Tinagsa, Kolambugan.  Anak ako ni Felimon ug Pamela Borres.  Ang akong iyaan sila si Carmencita Apat ug si Elena Parojinog.  Ang akong mga ig-agaw (Sa Apat's family) sila si Junior, Christina, Nining, Vilma(em2), Susan, Ray, Romy ug sa Parojinog family, sila si Elsa (ang uban niyang mga ig-soon wa nako kahinomdom sa ilang mga ngalan, dugay-dugay na gyud nga wala contact.  With my friends nga sobrang dugaya na nga wala na gyud mag kita.  namely, sila Bienvinido Avila (Ben), Arthur Salazar ug sa mga uban nga wa nako hkahinomdom sa ilang mga ngalan.  Sa mga HCHS nga mga ka batch mate ko, pero some of them not really my friends, pero I can still remember some of their names, Like, Concepcion Sumuntan, Jane dela Pena, Nida Espinoza, Rene Imperial, Nestor de Nore, and the rest.  Well I hope is everyone is ok and still alive.  So let's start introducing ourself... Ila-ila sa ta bay, amigo ug amiga!.. Let's keep the ball rolling!...MABUHAY (MABUHI) KAMONG TANAN AND WELCOME TO THE KOLAMBUGANON WEBSITE.  Ato ni Amigo ug mga amiga!!!:D:):cool::wink::):)

My Friend,

I don't know how to open the general discussion in fact you already included me as your friend here in kolambuganon web. I want only to share my previous experience during my term as ABC President of Kolambugan with regards to the peace & order situation. If im not mistaken, year 2003 or 2004 the MILF want to include kolambugan to be attacked simoultineously with the municipality of Maigo, they posted their troops at Barangay Kulasihan that resulted to the 3 civilian died riding in Fishcarrier going to aurora and kulasihan checkpoint was burned. Being as public servant I personally  approach the or went to the area where the MILF stay and negosited not to include the people of kolambugan until such time that they granted my humble request. People of Kulasihan and the PNP station have witnessed. In other words the kolambugan not affected due to my efforts.

If only the muslim brothers and other political leaders of kolambugan want to sacrifice themselves for the total peace & order in kolambugan no people will died, no properties will damaged and the relationship between muslim & christian are contineous. But sad to say that our leaders are only active in looking the bad emages of his co political opponents. And very active on the 15th and 30th of the month thereafter without thinking that some people are crying thier services. As of this present 3 muslim councilors in the Sangguniang Bayan, namely Hon. Madayan, Hon. Nacional & the ABC Pres. Hon. Macarambon but during my time only myself and Millard tawakal but the rate of crimes in very low compare today.

September 25, 2009 at 6:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]

Today, even how urgent or neccessary of the request due to political ambitions they forgot thier duties and responsibilities as sangguniang bayan members. The request of the municipal employees to sponsor  the promotion of a certain employee is denied or refused to pass. They don't know that it is their primary duties.

September 25, 2009 at 7:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

bobeth

hello sa taga kolambuganon i'm zelda lopez  rojas  kay na minyo na anak ni pedro lopez  ug meding lopez igsoon ni vic, ging, rene ug zimo lopez, patay na akong mga ginikanan ug akong igsoon nga si rene. We can never promote peace if we don't put our trust to god first.

September 11, 2010 at 4:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.